Sunday, September 26, 2010

Update on the Blog


Just wanted to make a quick post to everyone about the status of the blog this week. I've been working 12 to 15 hour days trying to complete a nightmare of a project at my work. For those of you that work in I.T. you will understand that something always seems to go wrong.


So with that said I haven't been able to write any scheduled posts the last several days because there has been no time in my life to do so. I actually used up all my backup posts this week that I normally keep in case I'm out of town or if I'm busy. The project ends tomorrow so I can begin working on new content again.

Thanks for checking in.

4 comments:

Moravec said...

I know how you're feeling, my first 6months bloggin have been a tough lesson but I'm well up for cata and I'm preparing for that in-game and out

Anonymous said...

yep, that one damn server that has to crash 30 minutes before you wanted to leave and that will be broken until 3 am in the morning...
I know^^

regards,
Jinx

Anonymous said...

Ouch - I feel for you man. Been there, done that, got the teeshirt that says "I worked 90 hours this week and all I got was this lousy teeshirt."

Juval said...

Having that span of time for an IT is very short. Well, you don't have to always follow same routines for your work the same as leveling in wow. I find this wow leveling guide really helpful.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger